Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gratitude.

To honor American thanksgiving this week, here is a list of ten things I am grateful for:

1. The beauty of the Galilee.


2. People who build churches with beautiful domes and good acoustics that allow people like me to have extraordinarily wonderful experiences.


3. Sunsets over the Mediterranean that remind you that your life is awesome, even if you are missing your last Galilean sunset.


4. Singing “O Canada” on a small boat in the middle of the Sea of Galilee (picture pending).

5. People who are hypothetically willing to hold your hair back when you hypothetically throw up on the bus after hypothetically eating an entire chocolate bar and a package of cola flavored Mentos for breakfast.


6. Christmas decorations.


7. Having an appetite on Thanksgiving (picture pending).

8. Jerusalem flavored ice cream (vanilla, pistachio, halva, and white chocolate).



9. Eating shawermas to my heart’s delight.



10. Sister Killian. This woman is such a gem. My day is always better after talking to her.

5 comments:

  1. I've been told that it's the thought that counts. With that being said, any friend who hypothetically is willing to do anything should recieve praise and glory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real cool, Steph. Put the picture up that you so bluntly told me I look terrible in, why don't ya! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this. I'm so sad for you to have to come home, but stoked to talk to you about your semester!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing steph!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie! You are so cute! um that's all.

    ReplyDelete