Monday, June 1, 2009

Picture Update

So, turns out uploading pictures takes forever so here are just a few of what´s been going on the last couple of weeks. The first picture is of me at the top of the 3rd highest volcano in central america! It was really windy and cold and completely surrounded by clouds so the view wasn´t all that great, but it was still really cool! Especially because it was the hardest hike ever so getting to the top felt really awesome. The next two are of the first day we made stoves, also my birthday!The next one is of Lake Atitlan, which as you can see is absolutely beautiful! The next two are of the ruins at Ix Im Che, and the last is a small group picture after we went horseback riding! Enjoy!








6 comments:

  1. The one of just you with the Mayan ruins is really good! Ah! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome! Glad to see that you are still alive and well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! You are actually there, now I have proof from the pictures. Looks like you are having a blast. Keep having fun and put up more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love the muddy picture...so you. Keep the pictures coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It looks gorgeous!

    You can try uploading your pictures to an online Picassa album in the lowest quality. But keep the originals on your camera or somewhere else so you have the higher quality versions. They still take a while to load but I was able to get most pictures up. Then I could just send links to the album. It's also a backup in case something happens to your camera or wherever you are saving your pics to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great picture of the horse. It looks like you are having a great time. Carolyn and I are both jealous. I hope you've been able to use some of the phrases I shared with you.

    ReplyDelete